Sunday, February 14, 2010

Because He first loved us.

I love...
Seasonal starbucks cups.
alliteration.
words.
turkey sandwiches.
movie marathons.
new hair cuts.
grocery shopping.
Thanksgiving.
dogs.
snuggling.
making lists.
affirmation circles.
bloody zebras.
retail therapy.
abrevs.
my job(s).
the people I work with.
Star Trek.
Star Wars.
Harry Potter.
Picnics.
worshipping Jesus.
Valley Christian theatre (mostly the people in it).
tea.
Dance, Dance Revolution for the Wii.
buying presents for other people.
Hulu (and all the shows on it).
dresses.
re-reading books.
Intervarsity.
my blackberry.
Lisa's Tea treasures.
weddings.
cooking.
baking.
Student Lab.
when class is unexpectedly canceled.
deciding that class is canceled (for me).
using (parenthesis).
themed theatre parties.
beach volleyball.
swimming.
down town san diego.
"I'm on a Boat"
the pink purse Adrian got me for my birthday last year.
writing.
the Yaris.
Disneyland.
British people.
irony.
Scooby-Snacks.
Cafe 222.
Jamba juice.
long car rides.
movie trailers.
christmas lights.
Church (Flood and Venture).
musicals.
parks.
long showers
playing games.
Museums.
skype.
raspberries.
my house.
feeling productive.
looking at old pictures.
singing in the car.
those"Aha!" type God moments.
going to bed early.
not going to bed at all.
good poems or song lyrics.
dancing.
walking my dog.
my bed (and sleeping in it).
my Bible (and reading it).
my mom.
my dad.
my little brother.
Chewbaca.
Adriana Karina Rapazzini.
Alawn.
Alexxxa.
Avery.
Anjuli.
Ally-son.
Ashley.
Amanda Daly (Quinto).
Aunts (Kathy, Kimo, Kelly, Nicole, Dana, Jeannie)
Anabelle.
Bianca.
Bo Bo.
BreAnne.
Brian.
Caleb.
All the Christina's in my life (Andrejich, Lambert, Sproul,etc.)
Claire.
Cassie.
Camille.
Carrie
Corey Vansfahsfeweerlp.
Carney's.
Courtney.
DC.
DC (different than the first).
Deanna.
Eddie.
Elenor.
Elle Mardocko.
Eve (not Adam).
Erica.
Geoff.
Heather.
Janelle.
Jenny.
Jen.
Jessica.
Jes.
Julie.
Justin.
Kaitlyn.
Kara.
KC.
Kyle.
Katie (1,2, and 3).
All the Laurens I know.
Lessie.
Lizzie.
Lydia.
Marcus.
Matt.
Mark.
May.
Michelle.
Missy.
Megan.
Madi.
Monique.
Murph Smurfs (Kate, Mad dog, James)
Niki.
Normans (Olivia and Robert)
Nicole.
Ponti.
Paco.
Ryan.
Rob.
Rubergs.
Rapazzini Family (aka my family).
Scott.
Stuart.
Sydney.
Sarah.
Tivoli.
Todd Bullers.
Uncles (Eddie, Jim, Todd)
Wassel Sisters.


And all this love made possible by a love I cannot even begin to comprehend, understand, or sometimes accept.

"This is real love—not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins...if we love each other, God lives in us, and His love is brought to full expression in us...We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them... And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect... We love because He first loved us." -1 John 4:10-19

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good. Won't tell Alana that I got a shout and she didn't :)

    ReplyDelete