Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beginning Again

Back by popular demand (and request of my parents) I have re-entered the world of blogging; yet another form of social media where you are encouraged to overload everyone with more information about your life than they ever wanted to know. 

 Why the return? As of tomorrow, I will find myself phone-less. A dream come true for me, but not so good for keeping my many fans updated on my travels (London, Oxford, Dublin, Paris, Florence, Madrid, San Sebastian, Barcelona, and New York). So don't be offended when I don't return your texts or calls, I finally have a wonderfully legitimate excuse as to why I'm not answering aside from my poor communication skills. 

So if you're looking for someone to vicariously travel through this summer,
I'm your girl. 

(My suitcase)

Prayers and well wishes accepted (along with cash if you're feeling generous), hoping that God uses my time abroad in ways I wouldn't have even fathomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment