Friday, January 15, 2010

"You're practically living a Mary-kate and Ashley movie!"

The title for this entry was brought to you by Miss Allyson McCombs, who is a patron of the Olsen sister franchise (as all us girls living in the 90's were).

Well it's been a pretty chill week here at the Agora Resedencia in Barcelona. But you know what they say, there's always a calm before the storm... the storm of awesome, Barcelona craziness I mean.  I discovered something in the caf that is not only edible, but also (gasp) tastes good! We figured out that if you cut a baggette in half, spread on tomatoe sauce (meant for the rice...I really don't understand the Spanish pallete), sprinkle on some cheese from the salad bar, and pop it in the mircowave...BAM, you have a homemade pizza. This is how I know we are going to make it through the recession just fine, us Americans are just so gosh darn resourceful.

In non food related news (which seems to be the only kind of news I consistently update you on), this week saw the buying of many presents for you all back home, strolling through the streets of Barcelona with Starbucks in hand, and the appearance of the sun! I was so glad the sun decided to lift it's ban on Barcelona and come visit me here. I've gotten to talk to a lot of you this week via phone or facebook chat and it's made me so happy! I have pretty spectacular friends and family, if I do say so myself.

So what's crazy than one Buller in Spain? Umm, I don't know...maybe, TWO?! That's too crazy, you're saying? Well look out Europe, because a one Mr. Todd Christopher the Second Buller (Bo) is currently en route to Barcelona! So look forward to what can only be an insanely awesome blog entry relaying insanely awesome Buller Barcelona tales.

Mucho Amor,
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. I love that I am to thanks for the title of this blog post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete